TAIWAN EDUCATION CENTER IN PHILIPPINES
The Taiwan Education Center in the Philippines is a non-profit education institution established to promote education and cultural exchanges between Taiwan and The Philippines.
The Taiwan Education Center in the Philippines came into being in the context of economic and education globalization. Its objectives are to meet the needs of Filipinos for Mandarin language learning, enhance understanding of Taiwan culture, promote exchanges and cooperation in education and culture between Taiwan and the Philippines, develop friendship between Taiwan and the Philippines, and build a multicultural harmony.
- Provide Chinese language proficiency consulting services, and regularly plan and offer Chinese language courses and cultural courses and activities of various levels in a small class teaching system according to the needs of local students.
- To organize teaching training for local teachers in the Philippines. The Chinese Language Center will send outstanding teachers and senior lecturers to the Philippines for Chinese teaching and training, and provide Chinese teaching resources..
- TOCFL Test
- Assist the National Chinese Language Testing Committee in conducting the local Chinese Language Proficiency Test (TOCFL) test.
- Cooperate with local schools and Chinese language education institutions in the Philippines to hold a series of lectures on education and culture. Through practical contact, we can understand the needs of local learners, and then tailor a series of Chinese teaching materials with suitable content and suitable difficulty for Filipino learners. Ultimately, it achieves multiple effects of publicizing and promoting the Chinese language courses of the Taiwan Education Center in the Philippines.
- The website platform of the Taiwan Education Center in the Philippines provides interview guidance and referral services to guide Filipino students to apply for a degree in Taiwan.
WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST YOU
Dr. Fan-Shou Tseng
Dr. Chia-Hao Hsu